Friday, December 13, 2013

I wrote NYPD Police Commissioner Bill Bratton


 I had emailed Ray Kelly asking to meet to discuss Project Peace to the Streets and never heard from him.  When I was savagely assaulted I actually fed exec him

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/12/fed-exed-nypd-commissioner-kelly.html

Well Ray Kelly's "stock" has dropped like stocks of The Great Depression.
From: Suzannah B Troy
Date: December 5, 2013 at 1:46:43 PM EST


Dear NYPD Police Commish Bill Bratton    -- Time to Build Bridges -- Time to Heal Community Relations - weed out the bad NYPD and lift up the Good NYPD raise the morale of all New Yorkers......


In the basement of The Strand Book Store Jack Maple's book fell off the book shelf in to  my arms so you understand why I write you...  A senior FBI Agent I spoke to over the phone said you are an Investigative reporter, an Artist and a Character.  I consider myself Mae West meets Mike Wallace and I cant'tspell and I don't know grammar.


1)  Project Hope Project Peace to the Streets:  I asked Commish Kelly to meet with me to discuss this project that would help heal NYPD relations and give People in the toughest neighborhoods economic hope, reasons to walk out their doors no longer in fear of crime and police violence as documented even with illegal stop and frisks.  It would be on going "festivals" gathering with a focus on short home made films we can help make so the poorest People we can assist in making a short film even 5 or 10 minutes that celebrates what the love and than we have outdoor and indoor screenings but the festivals also include decompression from anger, free food from places like Whole Food, organic gardening gardens rooftops, job opportunies, free yoga etc all kind of biz folk donating their time to help people get jobs, etc but the goal are mini film festivals that grow in to real film festivals that boost the economic model from zero to HOPE one day competing with Tribeca so we would have the Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island. PAL would be involved.

2) Great public relations -- give the subject of my YouTube Documentary "NYPD Joe Sanchez The Hispanic Serpico" an honorary reinstatement -- he does not want money.  He was framed by drug dealers and betrayed by Internal Affairs 30 years ago. I have a letter from 30 years ago from Charles Hynes writing Joe should get his job back.  My goal with the YouTube is police reform including stopping the retaliation against whistle blowers.  The term rat has to go.  Joe is a highly decorated Viet Nam Vet and also a highly decorated NYPD officer. I have a CCRB form proving IAB was trying to set him up and held a man captive for 3 days and the man filed the complaint.   Google and look at his wiki page in part created by Nelson Denis a former NY State assembly man I filmed for my YouTube documentary and Yale Law School grad.  Joe is a great grandfather. His parents died knowing how much their son was framed .  His wife and 4 sons suffered from this grave Injustice.  The Hispanic Community  and all of us need to learn about Joe and this would be a powerful acton  by you to honorarily reinstate him.   so please do the right thing!

3) I was a huge supporter of the NYPD and one of the most published Civilian on behalf of the NYPD after 9-11 including a letter in The WSJ "Betrayal at Ground Zero" and in The NY Times asking for a raise.  I am now suing pro se Ray Kelly and Charles Campisi along with as many NYPD and IAB as I could get their names involved in fixing me being savagely assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman's by his receptionist office manager he did not fire. She provoked me first to seek help and than when I couldn't get to Dr Vine who was in with a patient I decided to film and Delita Hooks could have closed the door.  She instead uses the door for balance to start her attack as I retreat she throws her shoes stating she is going to slap the crap out of me. IAB let Det Vergona retired despite the fact he coerced me to drop charges.  I agreed to false arrest twice. He delayed me 4 days until Sat. Oct 20, 2012. I asked arrest the Jew on the Sabbath are you anti-Semitic why do I have to wait 4 days to be false arrest?  No answers.  I suggest I was retaliated  against for being a whistle blower and I am questioning whether Dr Fagelman called 1900 NYPD fix it?  I had a Private Investigator ask him if he spoke to the police.  He said no comment.   I caught Rudin's retired NYPD commander on his payroll  trying to fix a ticket and thanks to one honest cop and a year of asking I got Delita Hooks false cross complaint.  Suing pro se 13 CV 5082 Honorable Judge Allison Nathan.   I allege my exposing SAIC and HP major contractors in military deals that happen I believe to employ retired NYPD are more reasons I was retaliatied against as well as exposing IAB who can't get the NYPD issued parked placards on time but are always 3 months behind.

The YouTube of the beginning of the assault has 18,100 views and in the text portion is a link to her false cross complaint.

4) IAB need a major rehaul and is a joke not a dept that does it's job.  The Integrity Bureau is a joke where cases are sent to die.  CCRB a failure.  Read my testimony from CCRB public meeting.   I was prevented from reporting crimes  including Det Vergona's alleged hate crime and Delita Hooks false cross complant, coerced to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina, etc and I am reporting to you Delita Hooks assaulted me and I want to upgrade to 2nd degree assault and I want the NYPD and IAB involved in coercion and protecting the NYPD as well a the MD's office punished.  Until I get Justice I continue to demand a New Commission in to NYPD and IAB and hand out Justice Cards.  Ron Kuby offered to represent me but we decided due to hole in my retina, cervical damage to drop charges Saturday and Monday he wrote I agree to drop charges AGAINST MY ATTACKER if my ATTACKER drops the charges.  Her letter to the NYPD openly threatens me yet again like her employer and the NYPD are in bed.  She will file yet (another false) cross complaint if I come forward.  I have no respect for Vance and he would fix it for all involved like he tried along with the NYPD to send Michael Premo to jail who was innocent.  The Commission to Combat Police Corruption is pathetic and just forwarded me emails to IAB Sgt O'Donnell who would say case closed which is why she is also named in my lawsuit.

5)  Stop and Frisk abuses must stop immediately!   The video and audio are damning and proof of the worst kind of abuses.

I don't play the game but I do love the People of this great city and want to do what I can to help them.  I got a speed bump for Anna Silver school when the community board ignored Alfredo Feliciano's pleas I did not.  I got bathroom doors for Tompkins Square parks women's bathroom and the NYPD at that time worked with me.  I have done a lot more and I would like to more but I can't stop giving the NYPD and IAB hell from my blogs and YouTubeland until I get Justice and see change.

I wrote Kelly and DI De Quattro amazing ideas on how to bridge gaps and build bridges and even reach people of every language who don't have computers via supplements included local papers including Arab papers. 

My Dad a WW2 Vet and Prof of Economics just died and I reeling from his death and the trauma and upset of the assault and NYPD IAB fixing as well as the fact Dr Fagelman did not fire her and she continues to lie and blame me despite the video and the NYPD and IAB are in on it.
Thank you,

Suzannah B. Troy 
Artist Activist 








Help make this YouTube viral to shame Dr. Fagelman, Delita Hooks, NYPD, Internal Affairs fixed this violent crime 155 Spring Spring St. http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/1733... read her false cross complaint filed 24 hrs after me just got it Sept. 28,2013. re-opened case 1 yr. later no arrest.

Read lawsuit
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/1554... FYI "Delite" not fired or arrested! Delita made a hole in retina & I may need 2nd surgery far more serious. I also have damage to my cervical spine.http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/1845... Motion to not dismiss.

I wrote an abridged version and that is on scribd.com




Dear SUZANNAH TROY:

Thank you for contacting the City of New York. Your message has been forwarded 
to the appropriate agency for review and handling.


For future reference, your service request number is 1-1-917


Sincerely,


The City of New York



This is an auto-generated system message. Please do not reply to this message. 
Messages received through this address are not processed. 


Thank you.




The information you have provided is as follows:
Form: Customer Comment
Topic: Complaints
Name:  SUZANNAH TROY
Street Address: 
City, State Zip: ,  
Country: 
Email: 
Company: 
Work Phone: 
Message: 
This to Commish Bill Bratton not Ray Kelly who I am suing and will be testifying 
against in front of a new Commission in to NYPD and IAB corruption.  Bill De 
Blasio has his rep call IAB on my behalf.  I just left a vm for Tish James. If I 
dont hear from you or a rep today I print 5,000 more Justice Cards and next stop 
Feds Washington re NYPD IAB abuses



(Folks Tish James was always responsive to me so I am surprised to say she didn't call me back and in the past she did.  I only made one call and will contact her when she becomes public advocate.  I voted for De Blasio and Tish.






For future reference, your service request number is 1-1-915

Sincerely,


The City of New York



This is an auto-generated system message. Please do not reply to this message. 
Messages received through this address are not processed. 


Thank you.




The information you have provided is as follows:
Form: Customer Comment
Topic: Complaints
Name:  SUZANNAH TROY
Street Address: 
City, State Zip: ,  
Country: 
Email: 
Company: 
Work Phone: 
Message: 
This is an email to Commish Bill Bratton not Ray Kelly who I am suing along with 
Charles Campisi.  I just contacted the FBI and cc: IAB as well as the Commission 
to Combat Police Corruption but again made it clear they are worthless as in the 
letter I sent BB that will arrive at 1 Police Plaza. I received more harassment 
courtesy of NYPD Det Kevin Lynch mayors bodyguard similar to aggravated 
harassment alleged witness tampering connected to Det John Vergona. I believe 
this person is connected to Lynch/NYPD and also states I dont get enough dick I 
am arrassing Lynch. I was called Cunt as well.  Commish Bratton left you contact 
info in letter. Current IAB corrupt fixed for Det Vergona I am suing + calling 
for new Commission.


No comments:

Post a Comment